Estudio de las Escrituras: El papel de Cristo en el Plan de Dios
El profeta Isaías del Antiguo Testamento profetizó del gran sacrificio expiatorio de Cristo, por el cual pagaría por los pecados del mundo. Así Cristo es central en el plan de Dios. Al liberarnos del pecado, Él hace posible que podamos regresar al Padre.
- But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
- All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
- He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
- He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
- And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.