Thanks for your willingness to add your testimony to this site. Many anti-Mormons have placed their “testimonies” on the Internet; people deserve to hear the pro-Mormon perspective as well. In order to prevent this testimony page from becoming little more than an LDS bulliten board, please use it only to bear testimony of prinicples of the gospel. A story is not the same thing as a testimony, although stories can definitely be used to illustrate principles about which you may have a testimony.
Return to the “Testimony” Page.
- Your content will be posted after it has been reviewed by the webmaster or other site administrators. Unfortunately, this is not an open forum. Negative or inaccurate content will be deleted.
- Your content may be edited to improve clarity, accuracy, appropriateness, and grammar. Here are some additional things to avoid:
- Posting content that is off topic, especially if that content may cause confusion or misunderstandings.
- Discussing speculative theological ideas, especially if they are erroneously presented as “Mormon doctrine.”
- Criticizing others in any form. It’s fine to describe behavior as sinful, but we should never attack people personally.
- Jumping to unfounded conclusions, especially in response to a question posted on this site.
- All submitted material becomes the property of the Daniel Rubio to be used at his discretion.
- Posting content that can be found elsewhere on the internet or for which you do not hold the copyright is prohibited.
- If you as a less active member of the Church or as a “non-member” express interest in returning to or learning more about the Church, and if judged appropriate by the webmaster, your email address may be shared with Mormon missionaries. However, you may specify in your message that you wish to withhold your email address from the missionaries.